Rose Louise TILLIN1
Rose married Edward William EURIDGE, son of Edward EURIDGE and Ada Eliza WITTY, in 1930 in Battersea, London.3
On 29 September 1939, in the 1939 National Register, Rose and her husband Edward, were listed as living in 58 Score Crescent, Wembley, Middlesex. She was born on 12 December 1905, and her occupation was Unpaid Domestic Duties. There were two redacted entries - probably their children Jeanne, and Keith.2
Rose died in 1946 in Hendon, Middlesex.4
Her husband, Edward, died in October 1986 in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, at the age of 81.5
Children of Rose Louise TILLIN and Edward William EURIDGE
Sources of Information:
- [S2] GRO Indexes to Births "GRO Online Index: 1906/Q1 TILLIN, Rose Louise SPICE Lambeth 1d 385."
- [S1056] Website Find My Past - 1939 Register (http://search.findmypast.co.uk/) RG101 0960J 007.
- [S3] GRO Indexes to Marriages "1930/Q3 EURIDGE, Edward William = TILLEN, Rose L. Battersea 1d 957."
- [S4] GRO Indexes to Deaths "1946/Q2 EURIDGE, Rose L. Hendon 3a 632 age 40."
- [S4] GRO Indexes to Deaths "1986/Oct EURIDGE, Edward William 01 Jun 1905 Hatfield 10 344."
- [S2] GRO Indexes to Births "1932/Q3 EURIDGE, Jeanne A. TILLIN Lambeth 1d 486."
- [S2] GRO Indexes to Births "1937/Q3 EURIDGE, Keith E. TILLIN Hendon 3a 894."
Annie Rosina WALKER1
Annie married Albert John EURIDGE, son of John EURIDGE and Grace Lillian CLARKE, in 1937 in Finsbury, London, England.1
Albert John EURIDGE's estate was probated to Annie Rosina WALKER on 3 May 1956 in London, London.3
In 1967, Annie lived at 41 Franklyn Gardens, Hainault, Essex.3 Annie died on 25 May 1967. Her death was registered in the Redbridge registration district.3,2 The 1967 Will index shows: "Annie Rosina EURIDGE of 41 Franklyn Gardens Hainault Essex Died 25 May 1967 Probate Oxford 25 August to Frederick Bartholomew WALKER Scoutfield Commissioner and Anne Mary WALKER married woman £4,402.3"
Jacqueline EURIDGE was born in 1961 in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.1 She was the daughter of Keith Edward EURIDGE and Ann E. KENNEDY.1
- 1st cousin 3 times removed of Teresa Denise Margaret EURIDGE
7th great-granddaughter of William EWRIDGE
She was listed in the census of 7 April 1881 at 152 Packington St, Islington, London, a Domestic Servant in the household of Henry HUGHES, a Milliner.6
In 1884, Louise and Daniel lived at 8 Little Cross Street, Islington, London.1 Louise married Daniel HELIT, son of Robert HELIT, on 1 June 1884 at The Parish Church, Islington, London. They were married on the same day as Louise's brother George EURIDGE.7,1
Sources of Information:
- [S280] Marriage Register: Entry for Daniel Helit & Louisa Euridge, 1 June 1884 unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- [S2] GRO Indexes to Births "1860/Q4 URIDGE, Louisa Islington 1b 288."
- [S6] Teresa Pask's Guesses, Theories and Speculation : Based on time and place.
- [S638] Image of the 1861 census for Islington, London: RG9 Piece 0149 Folio 20 Page 33 Indexed incorrectly under the name of EVERIDGE.
- [S629] Image of the 1871 census for Islington, Middlesex: RG10 Piece 0292 Folio 33 Page 60 Indexed incorrectly under the name of EVRIDGE.
- [S1075] 1881 Census RG11 Piece 0253 Folio 82 Page 31.
- [S3] GRO Indexes to Marriages "1884/Q2 Islington 1b 496."
Joseph married Eudora EURIDGE, daughter of James Pettit EURIDGE and Sarah STRINGER, in 1892 in Dartford, Kent.1
In the census of 31 March 1901 at Bower Cottage, Eynsford, Kent, Joseph was listed as the Head of Household; an Agricultural Labourer living with his wife, and two children. They lived at the same address as Eudora's parents.2 In the 1901 census there were several other LARTERs living in Eynsford, also born at the Mulbarton, Norfolk.2
Joseph died before 1944.3
William Woodley EURIDGE1
- 2nd cousin 2 times removed of Teresa Denise Margaret EURIDGE
8th great-grandson of William EWRIDGE
In the census of 3 April 1881 at 7 Warner Street, St. George, Southwark, London, he was listed as aged 7 born in Newington, the grand-son of William EURIDGE. Also listed was his parents Arthur & Jane A; a Messenger, living with his wife Maria, his son Arthur and his wife Jane A., and grandson William W. They had 3 rooms in the house, Annie & Henry Ward, a Brass Finisher had 2 rooms.8,9
He was named as a beneficiary in his father's, Arthur EURIDGE, will made on 24 June 1886.10
In the census of 5 April 1891 at 7 Warner Street, Southwark, London, he was listed as a Pressure Guage Master, aged 17 born in Newington, the son of Arthur EURIDGE.11,9
In the census of 31 March 1901 at 7 Warner Street, Southwark, London, he was listed as a Builder of ... Furniture, unmarried, aged 27 born in Newington, the son of Arthur EURIDGE.2,9
William married Florence Amy SYRETT, daughter of Alfred SYRETT and Louise (?), in 1902 in the Lewisham registration district.12
In the census of 2 April 1911 at 42 Arngask Road, Catford, Lewisham, London, William was listed as aged 37 born in Trinity Newington, the Head of Household; a Toolmaker for an Electrical Engineer's, living with his wife Florence Amy, and their two daughters Florence Jane, and Dorothy Louise.13
William was a Draughtsman, when his mother's estate was probated, in 1922.14
Jane Amelia EURIDGE's estate was probated to William Woodley EURIDGE on 4 September 1922 in London, London.15
On 29 September 1939, in the 1939 National Register, William and his wife Florence, were listed as living in 25 Little Heath, Greenwich, London. He was born on 25 May 1872, and his occupation was a Telephone Engineer. Their daughter Florence was also listed.16
His wife, Florence, died on 16 November 1946 in 26 Little Heath, Charlton, London.17,18
William died on 5 February 1956 in 102 South Park Crescent, Hither Green, London.19,20
His estate was probated to Dorothy Louise EURIDGE on 2 March 1956 in London, London.20
Children of William Woodley EURIDGE and Florence Amy SYRETT
Sources of Information:
- [S2] GRO Indexes to Births "1873/Q2 EURIDGE, William Woodley St Saviour 1d 103."
- [S529] Image of the 1901 census for 7 Warner Street, St. George the Martyr, Southwark, London: RG13 Piece 365 Folio 154 Page 32 Indexed incorrectly under the name of EVRIDGE.
- [S1075] 1881 Census RG11 Piece 0524 Folio 124 Page 20.
- [S79] London Metropolitan Archives, Holy Trinity Church, Newington 1873-1883 March searched 5 Dec, 2000.
- [S1034] Website Ancestry London Births & Baptisms 1813-1906 (http://www.ancestry.co.uk) Name: William Woodley Euridge
Record Type: Baptism
Baptism Date: 3 Aug 1873
Father's name: Arthur Euridge
Mother's name: Jane Amelia Euridge
Parish or Poor Law Union: Newington Holy Trinity
Register Type: Parish Registers
Address: Union Terrace
Father's Occupation: Cashier.
- [S743] International Genealogical Index - IGI Microfiche 1978 & 1981.
- [S79] London Metropolitan Archives, Holy Trinity Church, Newington 1873-1883 March X015/160.
- [S530] Image of the 1881 census for 7 Warner Street, St. Georges, Southwark, London: RG11 Piece 0524 Folio 124-125 Page 20-21.
- [S779] E-mail from Lottie Alexander to Teresa Pask dated 22 October 2006.
- [S71] Copies of Wills and Letters of Administration held (information available upon request) "Arthur EURIDGE of 37 Woodland Terrace, Charlton, Kent Died 10 August 1913 Probate London 5 September to Jane Amelia EURIDGE widow Effects £2101 4s 3d."
- [S527] Image of the 1891 census for 7 Warner Street, St. Geor the Martyr, Southwark, London: RG12 Piece 345 Folio 216 Page 35 Indexed incorrectly under the name of EVRIDGE.
- [S3] GRO Indexes to Marriages "1902/Q4 EURIDGE, William Woodley = SYRETT , Florence Amy Lewisham 1d 2118."
- [S1078] 1911 Census RG14PN2797 RG78PN95 RD29 SD3 ED48 SN104.
- [S11] Index to Wills, 1860 to 1989.
- [S71] Copies of Wills and Letters of Administration held (information available upon request) "Jane Amelia EURIDGE of 37 Woodland Terrace Charlton, Kent widow Died 5 May 1922 Administration London 4 September to William Woodley EURIDGE draughtsman."
- [S1056] Website Find My Past - 1939 Register (http://search.findmypast.co.uk/) RG101 0165J 009.
- [S4] GRO Indexes to Deaths "1946/Q4 EURIDGE, Florence Amy Greenwich 5c 537 age 68."
- [S11] Index to Wills, 1860 to 1989, Florence Amy EURIDGE of 26 Little Heath Charlton London (wife of William Woodley EURIDGE) Died 16 November 1946 Probate London 14 January 1947 to Florence Jane REEVES (wife of Stanley REEVES) Effects £1,845 13s 9d.
- [S4] GRO Indexes to Deaths "1956/Q1 EURIDGE, William Woodley Lewisham 5d 17 age 82."
- [S71] Copies of Wills and Letters of Administration held (information available upon request) "William Woodley EURIDGE of 102 South Park Crescent, Hither Green London Died 5 February 1956 Probate London 2 March to Dorothy Louise EURIDGE spinster Effects £598 16s 4d."
- [S2] GRO Indexes to Births "1903/Q4 EURIDGE, Florence Jane Greenwich 1d 833."
- [S2] GRO Indexes to Births "1906/Q3 EURIDGE, Dorothy Louise Lewisham 1d 1159."
- [S2] GRO Indexes to Births "1916/Q1 EURIDGE, William A. SYRETT Woolwich la 620."
Edith Harriett EURIDGE1
- 1st cousin 2 times removed of Teresa Denise Margaret EURIDGE
8th great-granddaughter of William EWRIDGE
Edith married James William KITCHENER on 27 August 1904 in Dartford, Kent.1,2
Sources of Information:
- [S3] GRO Indexes to Marriages "1911/Q2 Dartford 2a 1274."
George married Bertha EURIDGE in 1917 in Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire. After Charlie's death, his Sgt Major came to tell Bertha the news and subsequently married her.1 George died as a result of injuries received in the World War I, between 1936 and 1937.2,3
Walter E. WILLIAMS1
Sources of Information:
- [S3] GRO Indexes to Marriages "1921/Q4 Islington 1b 411."